While compile php on a plain server, I received following error:
configure: error: Cannot find pspell
To fix this, install aspell-devel.
yum install aspell-devel
Today, I noticed that when I login to webmail for Horde, squirrel mail and roundcube all showing blank page.
I have tried resetting email account password, update cPanel but nothing helped.
Finally I noticed that domain entry was missing from /etc/userdomains file.
I added the entry in the format
domain.tld: username and that fixed the issue 🙂
MySQL – Using 100% of CPU
If you have a php based website take a look at the php.ini and see if the following is on or off:
If it is ON, turn it off and restart apache and mysql. It will most likely resolve the issue.[MySQL] ; Allow or prevent persistent links. mysql.allow_persistent = Off
When ModSecurity is in use, you may come across error like: Execution error – PCRE limits exceeded (-8): (null) in apache error log.
To fix this error, refer to following steps:
1. SSH the server as root and chnage the directory to apache onfiguration.
2. Add following contents to the file.
3. Change file permission to 600
chmod 600 /usr/local/apache/conf/pcre_modsecurity_exceeded_limits.conf
4. edit mod_security configuration file.
On cpanel server it’s /usr/local/apache/conf/modsec2.user.conf
5. look for line <IfModule mod_security2.c> and add below line just below the it.
6. Restart apache service.
That’s all 🙂
How to install mod_cloudflare on cPanel server ?
The primary purpose of mod_cloudflare is so you get original visitor IP in your server logs. If you don’t have it installed on your servers, then you will see cloudflare server ip address
To install mod_cloudflare one should have root access to the server.
Refer to following commands:
1. Get the source code for mod_cloudflare:
wget –no-check-certificate http://github.com/cloudflare/CloudFlare-Tools/raw/master/mod_cloudflare.c
2. Use the Apache Extension Tool to build and install mod_cloudflare:
apxs -a -i -c mod_cloudflare.c
3. Restart apache service.
service httpd restart
4. Finally, update the Apache configuration data files: